Click here if you want to go directly to the BlueFinch Support Portal.
Customers that are current with their Product maintenance fees are eligible for Product upgrades, Product fixes and Support Services (as listed below). Current customers may also transfer a Product license to another system of the same size or smaller at no additional cost.
Support Services are provided by BlueFinch during its normal business hours, which are from 09.00 until 18.00 (Central European Time). Services include the following:
- Helping to resolve Product installation issues *
- Troubleshooting potential Product failures *
- Creating Product fixes, as required
- Answering questions on Product operation, within reason.
* If it is determined that the Product is performing to its written specifications and if the support case requires more than 20 minutes of time from a BlueFinch staff member, then Regular Support Services may be billable to the customer at € 120,- per hour. Examples of billable support services are 1) helping to diagnose and resolve user-generated errors or 2) helping to diagnose and resolve problems caused by the installed operating system or hardware.
In order to assist BlueFinch to reasonably troubleshoot and correct Product failures, the customer will need to provide any requested job logs, screen shots and other related information in a timely fashion.
Professional Services are available from BlueFinch and include the following:
- Training on how to configure and operate the Product
- Consulting on Product implementation, usage and integration
- Rebranding the solution, or adding special modules
Please contact your BlueFinch for more information.
Please go to the BlueFinch Support Portal to create a new support ticket.